Thursday 28 July 2011

Luck?No chance...

I'm so NOT cribbing!!!But would like to go on about today anyway!!!
Just yesterday i was gung-ho about my italian classes...and today it is precariously close to being cancelled!!!
Why does it have to be me?Well that is not to say let it be someone else...but still...
That is the only thing that kept me going for a few days.It made me feel worthwhile about myself...
Atleast i was doing something to get close to my dream!!!!
It is certainly not the end of the road, i know.
But something gets me down everytime something like this happens and it takes months to get back on my feet...and then again and again and again!!!!It's the same vicious cycle again.
I hate people who are pessimistic so then what am i?
But going on is an absolute must.What choice do i have?

No comments:

Post a Comment