Wednesday 4 July 2012

Its been a loooonng time since I updated my blog.Actually it should read "since I wrote anything".
I am still wondering what went on this past year.Lots of happenings and there was barely time to register them.Some sad some happy.
Well in the first place I don't even know what made me stop writing.But I'm glad to be back.
This is just one of those times when I'm loving what I'm doing and not just for the sake of it.
Of course I don't have any training in blog writing or I don't even know if I am good at it.
Going by my follower's list I wouldn't bet on me being good.But in between being impatient and just a little bit diffident I would still choose this over the other mandatory things in my life.
This time I want to do things a bit differently though.I would love to write random but compelling stuff.
It does get tedious to write everyday about everyday stuff.But updating with exciting things every alternate day works just fine.
Anyway after being away for so long I'm not even sure what I'm writing.But as long as it isn't that absurd I'm going to go on and on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment