Sunday 24 July 2011

Feliz feliz!!!!!!

There is good news!!!!Ummmm NOT in the way you intend....!!!!!
Here's a little recap.I had issues with my current stream of study-Microbiology.
I had talked and almost begged my parents to let me do Arts.
But they did not relent!!!!And i had become rebellious  many a times before...well i could say i didn't have the guts to convince them..
I had a talk with my friends about this and apparently the only way out was to talk to my parents about this.But trust me to find another way out.!!!!!!
Like they say one can't please everybody!So anyway my solution is to just inform them of my decision and that i have done.
And the result is my mom has agreed...well i can't say agreed but come to terms with it is more like it!!!
Looks like if i'm clear dad's gonna come to terms with it too.!!.
It's a revelation that they thought i was the weak one here so if i think i couldn't do it then everybody thinks i can't.
Well now that it's sorted out a boulder has been lifted off my shoulders and i'm feather light!!!
I've started making arrangements already....and well  i'm feliz feliz!!!!!(happy happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment