Tuesday 26 July 2011

Life In My Metro

Just another random post!!!!!
But totally worth it!I was just sitting today in class and thinking about life(what else do i think about anyway!????).It struck me we are "busy" all the time!
Well for starters we have our studies to take care off...
Then we have our 'fun' time...where talking on the phone for atleast two hours is a must...then watching movies is a complete must...and of course texting all day after having just met in the college is on top of the list!!!!
Anyways this is what teenagers do...well atleast the normal one's...
Then there's the 'net' time...Facebook, twitter, blogging, yahoo messenger, orkut, etc......Hummphh

On a more serious note starting early for the college is necessary.After spending 7 hours in college you can only come home dead tired..but after being rejuvenated by a cup of mom's filter coffee if you have an ounce of energy left then the remaining time calls for hobbies....!!!!!!
Oh television of course is my friend if i need relaxation...and 'net' time is a must for me though 'wasting' time on social networking sites is a big no-no.
Through all this there is the preparation for the next day and then an early night,  for getting up early after sleeping late is impossible.The whole routine starts all over again...
Monotonous life is ...well...colorless.
What brings color to my life are my friends, my books, my tv shows, my heroes;-) and well my family.Life is to be enjoyed...black and white doesn't suit us.
I won't bore you with the clichés....you know them....
Just the fact that life is given to us is a gift...don't make it monotonous...splash some color, be fun if not outrageous...and last but not the least be happy....because life is a small gift wrapped in colorful  ribbons and bows..unwrap and enjoy the surprises and challenges that is thrown at you..only once do you get to enjoy it so you might as well have a blast!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment