Tuesday 19 July 2011

My Best Friend

Reading is one of my passion.I can read day and night(literally!!!!!)if only i didnt have college work to do:-(Books,like music,can cure just about anything.
Girls like reading fiction in romance is no secret.Curl up with a good M&B book,snuggle up in bed with a hot cuppa tea(or coffee)and well you are ready for the fairy tale of life.
Reading any romance fiction for that matter stirs up my imagination bringing it to life.
For a single girl like me that is all i need;-)A good book and my imagination(and a bookmark).
It has led me to believe that real life however fascinating is not as fabulous as those in books.Maybe it's because storylines in books can be changed as we like.The characters are as real as they can get.
Books unlike people are the least predictable elements present in life i have ever seen.
So lets get back to the topic at hand:Why books make better best friends?
  • They are least demanding about the time i spend with them.They don't crib.They are not emotionally draining.
  • A cup of coffee with them makes time spent worthwhile(improves imagination and knowledge).It doen't take a physical toll on you!!!!!
  • Snuggling up with them provides a different level of adrenaline rush.
  • It feels like living a dream.A dream come true everytime a book is held in my hands.(Fairy tale)
  • Real life love stories are full of troubles that can't be solved.Happy endings are all i live for.(Cynicism helps sometimes when people who matter to us go thru' troubles for no fault of theirs)
  • It makes me forget my troubles however temporarily they might be.
  • Staring at the book cover takes me to a different planet.(i tend to fantasise a lot)
  • Romance and passion envelopes me.(wow!!!!!i think i'm in love;-)
  • No guy in real life matches the guy in my dreams(read any of the heroes...such is my cynicism)
  • They don't desert you in times of need.
  • You can take them wherever you go.(i can't take my friends with me to UK:-(
Well that's for my list.....Y i love books and well its not hard to guess what my prized possessions are in my house.
In future i fancy having a room füll of books.
Books is all i live for.Well they are most certainly the love of my life!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment