Wednesday 20 July 2011

Magic Kingdom!!

My friend's recent post inspired me to dream way ahead of myself.
Well she has a copyright to her post so this is NOT plagiarism.
Let's just say i fantasise during my free time with a romfic(read romantic fiction) in my hands.
Here goes my fairy tale: I am a Princess, Queen-to-be, married to the King-to-be, Prince.(i went a wee bit ahead).
We are actually just married and our castle is situated in Scotland.
We have a Castles in Ireland, Italy, France, Switzerland, Netherland(well you get my drift).Pent houses in London and Paris.Building castles in the air is more like it!!!
He is the real good-looking, chivalrous, charming Prince.
It was, of course, a love cum arranged marriage.(I'm still holding my nationality-Indian.If he is a Prince he ought to from The KIngdom).
He was actually called the most eligible bachelor in the world.Now he is every girl's dream.(That he is!!!!!)
Well my capture remains mine alone!!!!!We are the 'It' couple.
Well the crux of my telling you all this is I have a simple yet complicated quote-I want my guy to be every girl's dream(literally!!!!)but I am his only dream.
Unlike my friend my dreaming borders on fantasising.They are in no way connected to my life.
My friends say I'll never get a guy that good.But I know such models are still made and I'm hopeful of getting one for me.
What i say is 'What's the harm in dreaming right?If you can't dream then you can't see...you have to be blind!!!!!
As far as I know in every country on this planet there is not a single one that levies tax for dreaming.
If not dreaming what's going to keep us alive in this world?
Keep Dreaming!!!!!
Happy Dreaming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment