Thursday 21 July 2011

Life with My Beloved

I want to write something serious.....
An evening with Sharon Owens is enough to realize that....
If you didn't know she is the author of 'A Winter's Wedding'(I'm reading it now).
I wonder if it's their natural creativity or a result of the course they have studied.
Such brilliance has to be inborn.Passion-driven, living their imagination has got to be a life i yearn.
God knows I have been wanting to do creative writing for sometime now...
Reading is a pleasure because of such talented authors.They have made my life bliss!!!
Every waking morning i think of the day ahead and the excerpt i'll be reading that day.
I'm a voracious but slow reader.I like to "absorb" each and every word i read.Atleast that makes me satisfied and happy if not anything else.
I rejoined my library after a two-months break.I thought I could live without it but I guess i couldn't after all.
My smug-cum-happy smile had to be seen to be believed.A warm smile spread on my face and remained in place until i had not selected the books i wanted.The familiarity, smell of the books is just what i need.Wish i could read and change them everyday!!!!
This was a totally random post.Normally i think about each day's post, on what to write.
But spending an evening with Emily and Dylan was just what i needed after a stressful 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment