Monday 18 July 2011

Do Re Mi!.!.!.

Sound of music is one of the most loved movies of the world.It is not really about love of music but about how music saves life.
Reel life meets real life.Music can save life.Literally!!!!
Lets take my life for example.It's a mess.Well i could say i'm in turmoil.
What really keeps me going is music.I don't sing though my voice is not bad i could say after 4 years of classical training.What really keeps me going is the music of Backstreet Boys.Some say they are old.But old is gold right?Long live their music...and this is something i can't grasp-if Aishwarya Rai Bachchan can become a mother at 37 and she is still young why should the BSB be old when they are younger than her??????
Listening to their songs day and night have given me solutions to many a problems in my life(well there seems to be a lot of them lately).How i do not know...tune in,listen,enjoy and solve seems to be my mantra.........for now:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment