Tuesday 2 August 2011

Crave for weekends

The week just started and i am already craving for weekends!!
Travelling is tough work and  coming back home is tougher!!!
For starters the assignments are given in pages!!!Gosh what is it with teachers?
Then my extra pocket money calls for extra hardwork.(not that i mind:-D)
Saturday is packed with Italian class.
Sundays are the only days when I am at home as in 'really home'(you must have guessed by now that i am a homesick person).
That aside i was thinking the other day what would it be like to attend all lectures in a week without bunking even one of them!!I am doing just that..so far i have managed for two days.
The rest of the week seems like real hard work.
I am actually keeping a countdown to the day i can stay home..that is I already decide in advance as to when should i stay home(such a homesick person!!!)
Now that is really the height of sickness a person can contract.
Then is the guilt trip that follows.If i take a study leave then why am i home sleeping?
No idea.Christ!!!Thinking too much is really harmful...
That's why don't think too much..Just Do It.
My friend just gave me a wonderful feedback.She asked me why i write blogs everyday?!
According to her i should be writing only when i am ignited!Now that is going to take a long time.
Anyway the lazybum that i am i must keep writing(it makes me think atleast).
Thought process is continuous this way and if at all any one reads this my daily life with a touch of something i call my 'thoughts' is what i blog about.
I don't know where i am going with this.!!
Well that's all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment