Saturday 6 August 2011

One in this World

There's One in this world for everyone
One heart
One soul to walk beside you
One in this life to share your love
One touch
To touch the heart inside you

This song by Haylie Duff rings true when you listen to it.
Are you listening my dear angels?
I know the clichè-I wish there was someone special in my life.
They are such a cute couple.I want someone like that.
He must be having a girlfriend.Lucky girl.
Blah blah blah.
Relax!I tell myself nowadays.
There is someone who walks in at the right time.
There is someone who will cherish you.
There is someone who will worship the land you walk on.

If you didn't realize being committed is not all its being made out to be.
It's a pretty high maintenance life.
Freedom is what we fought for and when it was right there we wanted something else.!!!
Singles tend to get depressed  on Valentine's day, Rose Day(for red roses)!!!!.
But the whole point of this post is to make the patience worth it.
Believe in The Secret and attract the kind of man you want.
Yeah that's what I believe in.
Mind you I still believe in the perfect models being made.
I believe in perfection!!!Somewhere, in some corner of the world someone awaits your love, affection and comfort.
This is just the affect of the M&B books I read!!!
But cynicism didn't get anyone anywhere.
It is better to design your destiny than resign yourself to it.
Hope is better than cynicism anyways.
Like I read-Love will come through hope alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment