Sunday 7 August 2011

Friends Forever

Ha!!
Today I had way too much fun!!!!Like seriously fun.
My dear friend came over for lunch and we watched movies...Yay!!!!
I say movies because we watched bits and pieces of our favourite movies.Oh what fun!!!!
I went for a long stress-free walk with my friend...and the crowd(well this one was stressful):(
I had sev puri and ice cream...What combination!!!
I planned the future with my friends...again!!!!
This post may not really do just to  my emotions..but super-duper fun is what I had today.
I would have loved to write something that is  not about everyday life but this day had to be immortalized somewhere.So here it is....:-)
But I have a question-Do we really need a day to celebrate our day with friends?Do we need a day to cherish our memories with them?Do we need a day to learn and realize their value in our life?
Well the answer is obviously NO..
I was never good with emotions but here it goes-I love my friends and will cherish them for a lifetime.
I'll be there for you.....
Is there anything else that comes to mind when mentioned the word-FRIENDS???

No comments:

Post a Comment