Friday 5 August 2011

An Addict

That's what I am!!
Caffeine stimulation in the morning is like inhaling fresh air.
It rejuvenates my body, takes away the pain and stress of the day ahead.
Sipping coffee in the cool weather with rain falling outside to form dew drops on plants sounds heavenly.
Curling up with a good book and a cup of filter coffee...
Sometimes I wonder what the Indian Government is upto!!
What are they thinking rising the price of milk like that?
Just today when I asked my mom to give me a cup of coffee which was actually my fourth for the day she mentioned the price of milk and that was that.All sensations flew out of my body and thoughts out the window.I did not wish for it anymore than I would for a peg of vodka after getting heavily drunk already!!!
That was just my feeling.Depression doesn't even come close.
Well you might think this all one big exaggeration.But this is an addict talking  remember?!
Coffee....umm..it just gives a great start to my day and an excellent finish to it..
It stimulates my thought process and gets me out of my lethargy.
That's why I like Barista!!I know I don't find it where I stay.
But when the word coffee pops up Starbucks is what comes to my mind.
Meeting friends over coffee is the best way I can think of spending my time with them.
Watching tv while sipping hot coffee is the best way to spend a holiday.
Everything associated with coffee is the best, isn't it?Coffee lovers will vouch for it.!!
Everybody knows the way to have a Royal English breakfast.Dinner is incomplete without a cup of this delicious beverage.(Tea is popular but you know what I prefer).
Black coffee, cappuccino, cafè mocha, cafè latte, expresso...
It has made me go into a whole different world of beans....If kids wish for a world with chocolate I imagine a world with COFFEE...
By now I have lost count of how many times I mentioned the C-word.!!
Now tell me Don't they taste LOVELY???

No comments:

Post a Comment