Thursday 4 August 2011

Just my thoughts...

Today one moment just got me thinking about our thought zone in the brain.
How one thought leads to another and then the train goes on and on and on....till we forget about the engine.!!
Like today I was thinking about how I lost one of my books.It got me thinking as to where I had seen it last-was it home or college?Then i remembered I was using it in college for copying something and then I forgot if I put it back in my bag.
I know I am NOT careless..i'm not the one to lose books and that too so carelessly as to have forgotten if i put it in my bag or not.
Then I started suspecting the people who were with me during that time..when asked they replied in the negative..then if not lost and if not found where did the book go?Did it crawl away by itself?I mean it has to be somewhere right?
Replaying the events I remembered my friend asking me to hurry up(only because she was hungry!!!).Now that got me irritated because if not for her then maybe i would have been a bit more careful i guess.
On the mention of friend my train reached the next station-my other friend..with whom I have not talked for days.It got me planning that we should meet for her birthday,The next moment I was planning giftsThen came the thought of Friendship Day gifts.F-Day arrives on a sunday so i was thinking what should we do that day.Then I was planning my week ahead and then month and then year and then last but not the least my FUTURE....Whew!!!
And to think that it all started from a book;-)
See did I not tell you books are the best friends one can have?They just got ME thinking..where otherwise the zone would be rusted and starting to form an inhibition zone.!!!
At last the train has arrived and time to whiz off to my next destination...
Gracias if you boarded this train...

No comments:

Post a Comment